Here they are, the updates:
1) I am in the midst of training for the Malibu 1/2 Marathon! 10 days to go. And yes, the boyfriend signed up! Like I always say, a couple that runs together, stay together. Or, we are just going to wing it and have the best brunch November 11 has ever seen. Yes, the sub 2 hour goals still lives!
2) Fall Soiree. Happened.
3) 3 day cleanse = fail. However, I rocked a one day cleanse with JuiceCrafters. And, I found my accountability partner in my rad friend, Kristina Gong for a 3 day cleanse post 11/11. She is rocking the Malibu 1/2, too! Post run, bring on the juice!
4) Chris and I did not make 2 dates. Shoot! Travel schedule, life, sweatpants + flannel... however, we did have one amazing date with delish food, red wine and an impulse purchase including blue leopard print jeans! I just love love.
5) My blog friends challenged me to not accept any plastic bags for the month. I can happily say, DONE! I even carried broccoli in my backpack! #gogreen
Recap: October was absolutely unreal. I goal coached at Yoga Journal Conference in our future life state of Colorado with the boyfriend in the audience, I cheered on one Ironman of a goal crusher at KONA 2012 and swung in a hammock in Maui, I rocked Seattle with my team of 2 and ran with my sweet pup along the Pacific Ocean often. I lived a full life this past October.
Let's do it again!
In the beautiful month of November that is full of gratitude, my favorite people's birthdays and family love; let's get intentional here and now:
1) I raise 500.00 for Movember with my team, "All the Eggs and Bacon You Have". Check it: here.
2) I am feeling some ink. #tattoo
3) I complete the Malibu 1/2 Marathon in sub 2 hours.
4) Photo Shoot. Charlie Brown lights. Holiday Cards to PRINT. Must happen.
5) jackicarr.com goes LIVE by November 30, 2012.
6) How will you know November? Tell me about how we can rock gratitude, let's get accountable!
Inspire me in the comments and share, share, share what you are going to get up to this month!
Let's live life bigger. Go!
Gratitude. Moustaches. Love. November.