Hey there over there! Happy October! I just love the first day of the month, it feels so fresh and open.
Update on life from New Years in September: Accountability, here we go:
1) Paleo Living. I will say I did really great until this past weekend when my best friend came in town and we sipped a little bit of sweet berry wine (weakness). Shoot. I believe I am a more of an "eat Paleo" challenger, not "drink paleo" lifer.
2) Write every day in September on Adventures for Life. Are you sick of me yet, because this goal is en fuego! Thank you to my guest contributors that dropped knowledge and shared in the goal. #iamawriter
3) Run 2x/week with Chris + Bear = epic FAIL. I overshot this one big time. With Chris' crazy schedule and my love of yoga, spin, crossfit intro classes and hiking, the committed runs took a backseat.
4) Life brand created. Check. Sent to print, nope. Even better, sent to be made into a stamp. BOOM! And, I bought a website! Unveil soon. #action
So, that was rad. My September was full on and full awesome.
Now, let's ROCKtober! Like this:
2) Friends + pumpkins + hosting = HAPPY FALLIDAYS! Fall Soiree to be had in October chez moi.
3) I complete a 3 day cleanse with JuiceCrafters. Any takers? #accountabilitypartner
4) Chris and I go on two smokin' hot dates this month. NOTE: No lululemon athletica wardrobe allowed. #dressup #tricky
5) YOU tell me. In the words of the King of Pop, I Wanna Rock with You! #inspiredgoals
Share in the comments what you are going to get up to and I will pick a favorite and do it with you!
BOOM! Let's ROCKtober!